As some of you may have noticed, of late, my blog has fallen to the wayside with not much new content (although my Instagram has been pretty active). I pulled an Ed Sheeran and dropped off of the face of the planet. This is due to a variety of reasons. First and foremost, because I was spending so much time editing and writing while maintaining a regular 8-5 job at the same time, I realized that I did not have time for much else in my life, and a lot of things that I usually enjoy doing had fallen to the wayside, meaning that I was enjoying my life less than I should be. I began to start seeing my blog as a chore, instead of a pastime that I do just for the fun of it. So, in order to stop seeing it that way, I decided to take a sabbatical from blogging for about 6 months to attempt to re-embrace all of the things that I love in life. I began to read more, spend more time with my family, hang out with friends, and rediscover things that I love but did not have time for.
- To say thank you to our followers, they love doing regular giveaways on our socials! They are currently running two on Twitter, one with the chance to win a mascara and eyeliner set from Benefit and one to win a Manizer sister from TheBalm.
- On their Instagram, they are running a Halloween competition, where there is a chance to show off your Halloween inspired look to win $100, using #ShopBXBLovesHalloween
- We are also giving away $100 giftcards to 5 lucky subscribers who share them on Twitter/Facebook using #ShopBXBLaunch
I am sure that all of you little weirdos will not pass up on this opportunity to check out ShopBXB! I know I will probably be buying out their entire stock in the next few days! So don’t forget to check it out!
Be Kind & Be Loving!
Missed my last post? Check it out here!
So, if you have not been able to gather by now, I really do have a Netflix Addiction. Television and movies in our culture hold so much power, they can teach us about life and loss, love and anger, and open our minds and hearts up to things that may seem impossible and make them appear possible. This for me is just a simple statement about the beauty of the film and media industry. It has this magical way of delving you into an imaginary world and make you forget about your troubles, even if for a short moment. For this reason, and many more, I felt that it was time to expand my Netflix addictions from simply TV shows to movies as well. This post constitutes the first of many posts about my favorite Romantic Comedy movies, as I have many. So, let’s get started.
This post is going to just be blockbuster Romantic-Comedies, or ones that I believe to be high-grossing, and quite popular. At a later date, I plan on listing some of my favorites that are not considered to be blockbusters in the United States, but may be elsewhere in the world (this list is already forming in my head).
Hey lovelies! Check out this great giveaway!!
You totally “blue” me away. And to thank you I’m having a BLUE themed giveaway full of some of my latest favorites!! I can’t believe how many of you read my blog everyday, and from ALL over the world!! It really is a wonderful thing!! So thank you, sexy bitches!!
The GIVEAWAY PRIZE includes:
• Blue Floral Clinique Makeup Bag ($9.99)
• Maybelline Baby Lips in Blush Burst ($4.99)
• OPI Nail Polish in Miss Piggy’s Big Number ($10.99)
• L’Oréal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara in Blackest Black ($12.99)
• Face Secrets 5 piece Mini Brush Set ($5.99)
• French Connection Metal Spike 2 Row BraceletBlue ($28.00)
• Sonia Kashuk Dramatically Defining Gel Liner in Cocoa ($8.99)
• Sonia Kashuk Eye Shadow Quad in Shimmering Sands ($13.69)
• Sonia Kashuk Eye Shadow Quad in Showstoppers ($13.69)
• Sonia Kashuk Take Cover Concealering Stick in Dusk
View original post 403 more words
Well, it has been almost six months since my last Netflix addictions post, so I figured it was time for a new summer edition of what shows I have already watched, and I think you all should watch. If any of you would actually like to see a day to day what is new on Netflix, and what shows should be coming soon, this website will tell you all you need to know: http://www.whats-on-netflix.com . This website posts daily what new shows Netflix just added, and they also have monthly updates about what is expected to be released on Netflix through out the month.
Congratulations on your blog birthday!!!
I know that earlier this week I promised a couple of unboxing posts, but travel preparations have taken a front seat. I did not, however, want to let AVD’s one-year anniversary go by without mention. And, to celebrate, I have a giveaway!!
To qualify for an entry:
- Please be a follower of A Vibrant Day
- Comment below and tell me what is your favorite thing about AVD (I’m always trying to improve :o)
- Feel free to (but don’t feel obligated to) share this post either on your blog or on social media
The giveaway is open internationally and will close June 30th. Please be patient with my responses to your comments, as I work Sunday and Monday and then we’re off to Paris for a little over a week (!!) (and then the work catch-up game begins).
Thank you so much for your support and friendship! I had…
View original post 20 more words
Hey guys make sure to check out this great giveaway!! Congratulations on hitting 1000 followers!!!
Hey Beauty Buddies…
It’s GIVEAWAY time here on Confetti & Curves as something exceptionally exciting happened this weekend – the wonderful web whizz’s at WordPress confirmed 1000 of you fab folk have jumped on the Confetti & Curves bandwagon… or in other words, hit the ‘Follow’ button to keep up with my ramblings. Oh yes, Champagne corks are poppin’ *yippppeee*
So as a HUUUUUGE thank you for all your support I thought it was high time we celebrated with an extra special little competition as one of you could win an Urban Decay NAKED Palette of your choice!
*This giveaway is open Internationally – yes, anyone can enter*
Am I hearing squeals of excitement?! *listens intensely* Okay, so let’s get down to the nitty-gritty: how the heck to enter….
1) If you haven’t done so already then get following Confetti & Curves via WordPress or you can:
*Click Here* to follow…
View original post 115 more words